Michigan Agriculture Environmental Assurance Program
2018 MAEAP Funds available!
- August 19- Flower Production, Small Farm & Homestead On-Farm Short Course, MSU North Farm, Chatham, MI, MAEAP Phase 1
- August 28- Upper Peninsula Corn Field Day, Pleasant View Farms, 10 am-1 pm CST, RSVP 906-786-3032, ext 106 to register by August 22nd. Meet at the field: J 2nd Rd Stephenson, MI (between County Rd, G 12 and Wery Rd.
- September 4, Upper Peninsula Soybean Field Day 6 pm-7:30 pm EST. Please call 906-786-3032 ext 106 to register by August 31st. Meet at Forestry Biomass Innovation Center 6005 J Rd. Escanaba
- September 8-Pasture Walk, Dafter, MI Details TBA, pending Phase 1
- September 14-15, 2018- Forests at the Top of the Lake, Michigan Forest Association & Tree Farm Annual Meeting, Engadine & Newberry, MI MAEAP Phase 1
- September 27-28, 2018 – Beginner Grazing School, Video-linked from KBS and Lake City, Michigan. Details to be announced.
- September 30-Forest Resource Management, Small Farm & Homestead On-Farm Short Course, MSU North Farm, Chatham, MI, MAEAP Phase 1